- ●Start Constructing Your Dreams with Free Training
- ●St. Luke’s: One Man’s Rehabilitation after Having a Stroke
- ●Idaho’s Night Sky for May
- ●Pay to Play: Unopposed Magic Valley Candidate Raises, Spends Big Bucks
- ●East Idaho Cities Reach Deal with Magic Valley Water Rights Holders to Avoid Water Curtailment
- ●CSI to Present Music Student of the Year at Honors Recital
- ●Take a Guided Tour of Snake River’s Oldest Hydro Plant
- ●Families of Mormon Missionaries Being Targeted in Phone Scam
- ●US Agency’s Nevada Boss Urges Roundup of 4,000 Mustangs
- ●Idaho School Employee Accused of Slapping Boy Enters Guilty Plea
- ●Feds Seek to Join Suit Against Idaho’s Public Defense System
- ●Police Criticize BYU Investigations Into Sex Assault Victims
Magic Valley Proms have occurred every weekend for the past several weeks. We gathered some great prom photos that were shared on social media...
Starting a business isn't easy no matter where you attempt it. But, when it comes to deciding between Idaho and Utah, one has a big advantage. Wanna guess which one comes out on top?
Spoiler alert - it isn't our potatoes.
Seeing improvements in Twin Falls is fantastic. Every time I turn around positive changes are happening in our community. It's obvious that new business's are opening on ever corner but I feel the real improvement is the sense of community in Twin Falls is stronger than it's ever been.
We want to know who you think makes the best breakfast burrito around Twin Falls.
If you’re out and about around Twin this weekend, you might notice that there are about 4000 new people around town.
How far are you willing to drive for a little fun? Correction: a LOT of fun. Gas up the family vehicle, pack some sandwiches and spend the day rope swinging into Idaho's Bloomington Lake. If you're not convinced, here are some videos you can check out that will have you adding this one to your summer to-do list.