- ●CSI Adopts New Student Success Requirements
- ●Suspect Makes Off With Computer From Twin Falls Store
- ●Snake River Should be Cleaner with Completed Water Project
- ●CSI Makes Changes to Ensure New Student Success
- ●Mini-Cassia Domestic Violence Shelter Faces Money Trouble
- ●Idaho Women Sue Burley Doctor, Claim They Got Counterfeit Breasts
- ●Idaho Ranked As One Of The Worst States For Working Moms
- ●Campaign Finance Reform Initiative Submits 79,000 Signatures
- ●Semitrailer Carrying Gun Powder Crashes Near Council
- ●Idaho City Settles Lawsuit Over Local Law, LGBT Weddings
- ●Brawl Breaks Out at Mountain Home Rodeo Grounds
- ●Oregon Couple Would Really Love It If You Would Buy Their Haunted House
Texas Senator Ted Cruz has suspended his campaign for president.
Mothers Day is this weekend! It snuck up on you, didn't it?
I've learned that if you want to get someone what they really want you just ask them...
Thanks to all of your submissions and votes, we have our 2016 Teacher Of The Year.
Today is National Teacher Day. Twin Falls School District and surrounding cities are celebrating their hard working, dedicated teachers.
It's true...while the cat is away the mice will play. Most people agree that in the early stages of marriage you were sad when our spouse was away on business or a hunting trip.
Magic Valley Proms have occurred every weekend for the past several weeks. We gathered some great prom photos that were shared on social media...
Starting a business isn't easy no matter where you attempt it. But, when it comes to deciding between Idaho and Utah, one has a big advantage. Wanna guess which one comes out on top?