- ●CSI to Present Music Student of the Year at Honors Recital
- ●What Is The One Thing That’s Better In Idaho Than Other States
- ●Positive Changes in Twin Falls
- ●Charges Dropped and Refiled in Burley Attempted Kidnapping Case
- ●2 Magic Valley Towns Called Out As Most Redneck In Idaho
- ●ITD Plans May Workshop in Shoshone
- ●Gravity-Defying Videos Of The Idaho Bloomington Lake Rope Swing
- ●Grizzly Bears in Grand Teton Park Attract Onlookers
- ●Nampa Man Sent to Prison for Sexually Abusing 6 Children
- ●3rd of 4 Mormon Missionaries Injured in Brussels Goes Home
- ●Idaho Man Billed for Cost of 2015 Fire in Celebration Park
- ●You Know You’re From Idaho When You Laugh At These Pictures
We want to know who you think makes the best breakfast burrito around Twin Falls.
If you’re out and about around Twin this weekend, you might notice that there are about 4000 new people around town.
Everyone loves extra cash. Even people that make six figures love extra cash.
If you are looking to make a few extra bucks, we've found five ways to make extra money in the Magic Valley.
It is easy to forget that we live in earthquake country. Yes, Idaho has on occasion gotten a pretty good shaking in the past. Last night, there was another small quake although I'm doubting you felt this one.
I hear it all the time, "there's nothing to do in Idaho". Well, that defiantly isn't the case if you are a runner or want to become a runner.
We are fortunate to live in a part of Idaho where there is job growth. But, just because there's job growth doesn't mean there's a job you would like or are qualified to do. If you're unemployed in Idaho, you might want to think about going to Hawaii. Seriously.