2014 Sees Closed and Newly Opened Businesses in Twin Falls
A New Year usually brings new hope, a fresh start and motivation to do things just a little better, but for some local businesses the new year brought closed doors. I’m sure you have noticed some of your favorite coffee shops, decorative stores and even a movie theater are no longer open. The following business’s have closed or will be closing their doors soon:
- Zulu Bagels on Addison and Washington
- The Coffee Shop in Twin Falls (their location in Jerome next to Subway is still open).
- Shot in the Dark Coffee Shop
- The Jerome Theater (after 35 years they played their last movie on Thursday at 9:45pm).
- The Avid Sportsman in Buhl
- Inspired Living in Twin Falls
On a more psotive note…there are a few new business’s opening in Twin Falls.
- The Grind in Old Towne Twin Falls (opening in January)
- Elite Fitness in Old Towne Twin Falls
- Simply Mac in The Magic Valley Mall