Soldier Mountain Summerfest
- Soldier Mountain
- 10 Miles North Soldier Creek Rd, Fairfield, ID 83327 United States
Get ready for the first annual Summerfest at Soldier Mountain on Saturday, June 29th!
It’s an all-day music festival capped off by a performance by Muzzie Braun & Friends. The festival opens at 11:00am, and the music begins at noon and continues with Muzzie taking the stage at 7:00pm.
- Old Death Whisperer: A cocktail of dirty western roots music and country tinged parlor tunes in a five piece band
- Patty Wagon Band: Fast fiddling Celtic music
- Spike Coggins: A solo show of Idaho Mountain Blues
- Lower Broadford Boys: A three piece with harmonica, guitar and fiddle give us a big slice of Americana music
- Valerie Metzger: Original alternative folk music
Tickets & Hours
- Doors open at 11:00am
- Advance online tickets are no longer available
- Advance tickets are available from our sponsors through the 28th – $20
- Tickets at the door. Credit cards accepted – $25
- Kids under 12 FREE
- Cash advance tickets available at: Chevron Twin Stops/Sturtevants in Hailey-Ketchum/D& B Supply in Mt Home/Casey’s Depot in Fairfield
Limited Forest Service camping at the Pioneer Campground is available on a first come/first serve basis. Dry camping for RVs and camp trailers will be available. Camping opens on Friday. Fires in contained fire pits off of the ground ONLY!
- All ticket holders must wear their pass to go in and out of concert grounds
- Children under 12 are free
- Hillside seating—bring blankets
- No coolers PLEASE inside festival grounds!
- Food and beverages will be available for sale inside festival grounds
- Dogs on leash only, dogs outside of festival grounds fenced area
For more information please call 208-764-2526!