A Christmas Eve house fire in Gooding has left a three year-old boy, a man, and a woman without a home.

According to KMVT-TV:

The fire, reported at around 4 pm destroyed everything in the house. The home was described as small by fire Chief Brandon Covey. Probably around 800 square feet. Total loss, about $60,000, Chief Covey said. 

A space heater was most likely the cause of this devastating fire.

The Red Cross is providing temporary accommodations, but if you would like to donate items to help the family, please do so at Markey’s Super Tow, 1406 Kimberly Road in Twin Falls.