Gas Leak Reported in Kimberly
UPDATE 1:41 PM: The Idaho School District reports:
The gas leak in downtown Kimberly has been contained. Earlier today, as a precautionary measure, students in grades 3, 4, and 5 were moved to other buildings on campus because of the non-toxic fumes. Currently, all students are now in their regular classrooms.
KIMBERLY, Idaho (KLIX)- Please be advised that there is reports of a gas leak in downtown Kimberly that has admitted a non toxic odor. The Kimberly School District reported the smell and fire department as well as the gas company are on the scene and have analyzed the school buildings in the area and determined them safe. The situation will continue to be monitored and school will remain in session.