Important Dates For The 2016/2017 School Year
I can not believe there are only 3 weeks left in the 2015/2016 school year. Your kids are probably asking your every day how many more days of school they have left while you are scrambling to put together school carnivals, BBQ, teacher gifts, etc.
The last day of school for Twin Falls School district and most surrounding schools in May 26th. This may make you wonder...when will my kids go BACK to school? Here are some important dates for the 2016/2017 Twin Falls school year.
- August 8th is11th and 12th grade registration
- August 9th is 6th, 9th and 10th grade registration
- August 18th is the first day of school
- September 2nd through the 6th is a 4 day weekend
- October 6th through the 9th is a 4 day weekend
- October 14th through the 16th is a 3 day weekend
- October 20th through the 23rd is a 4 day weekend
- November 19th through the 27th is a 9 day vacation week
- December 15th through January 3rd is a 19 day vacation WAHOO?!
- February 18th through the 20th is a 3 day weekend
- March 17th through the 26th is a 10 day vacation
- May 25th is the last day of school for the 2016/2017 school year
Do you think the upcoming school year has too many long weekends, or do you prefer long weekend for your children?