Insane Website Claims Boise Is Underrated
Don't misunderstand what I'm about to say. I love Boise. But, I've just read one of the craziest claims I've ever heard. A major website claims that Boise is "underrated". Excuse me, but I can't stop laughing.
They are on virtually every "Best Of" list known to mankind
This allegation comes from the website, Thrillist. They have included Boise among many Underrated Rocky Mountain Towns You Need To Spend More Time In or whatever.
Here's my problem with Boise being referred to as "underrated". They are on virtually every "Best Of" list known to mankind. Let me list a few.
- Conde Nast's "The West's Best Kept Secret"
- Livability "Best Places To Live"
- USA Today "America's Best Cities To Live In"
- Forbe's "Best Places To Raise A Family"
- Sunset Magazine "24 Best Places To Live At Any Age"
It's not that Boise isn't great. My family loves it when we make the trip to the big city. However, there is no way in H-E-Double Toothpicks that Boise is underrated.
Nice try, but I choose to laugh at this one big time.