Contact Us

Marine Died by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

MERIDIAN — Police say an Idaho Marine who was on short-term leave from the military has died. Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says the 18-year-old died in a Meridian apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty heating equipment. A Facebook page set up in his honor is called ‘Remembering McQuen Forbrush’. The man’s girlfriend found him unresponsive Saturday afternoon on the bedroom floor and called for help. She became ill and had to be hospitalized. Via KTVB

More From News Radio 1310 KLIX

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newsradio1310.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Radio 1310 KLIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on News Radio 1310 KLIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!