ND White Supremacist Get Shock of His Life When He Learns He’s Part Black [VIDEO]
In a moment that represents the very definition of karma, self-described white supremacist Craig Cobb, the man who is attempting to take over the sleepy little town of Leith, ND and turn in into a 'white enclave,' was given the shock of his life when he found out there was statistical evidence of African descent in his blood.
During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the shocking results that he is only 86% European -- the other 14% being Sub-Saharan African. Cobb refuses to believe the results, brushing them off as "statistical noise," saying that "oil and water don't mix."
Watch the entire hilarious encounter below.