18 Signs You Grew Up On the Starship Enterprise-D
You’re not from just any starship — you’re from the Enterprise-D, class Galaxy, baby. Back when people still got stuck in turbolifts and even a kid could solve a major engineering crisis. Are you a true Enterprise-D kid like Wil Wheaton, aka Wesley Crusher from ‘Star Trek: The Next Generation’? Here’s how you know.
1. This was your first confidant:
2. You learned how to sit from the best of ’em.
3. Borg, Schmorg, this is what’s really scary:
4. You’ve totally taken (and instantly regretted) a short trip to Rubicun III.
5. This guy!!! (*shakes fist* *smiles*)