Contact Us

Sixteen Idaho People Sickened by Carbon Monoxide

Benito Baeza

DONNELLY, Idaho (AP) — Sixteen people packed inside a home in central Idaho were taken to a local hospital after showing symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Idaho Statesman reports there may have been a gas leak at a home in Donnelly. According to the Valley County Sheriff’s Office, Donnelly Fire and emergency responders rushed to the home after a call to its fire station around noon Tuesday. All told, 18 people were in the house. Sixteen had symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide exposure and were taken to St. Luke’s McCall Medical Center.

Symptoms include a headache, dizziness and weakness. The injuries weren’t believed to be life-threatening, with not everybody transported to the hospital requiring treatment. Authorities say they believe the leak was contained and nobody else is at risk.

More From News Radio 1310 KLIX

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newsradio1310.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Radio 1310 KLIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on News Radio 1310 KLIX quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!