TWIN FALLS, Idaho – The city of Twin Falls is accepting applications for the Development Impact Fee and Improvement Reimbursement Committee.

News Radio 1310

Mayor Shawn Barigar will appoint a commissioner, who will serve a three-year term, with the confirmation of the Twin Falls City Council. Those interested in applying must live within city boundaries and submit their application by Tuesday, Jan. 17.

This position is for an at-large seat, according to the city, and no development or building related experience is required. The main responsibilities of the committee include:

  • Advise the governmental entity of the need to update or revise land use assumptions, capital improvements plan and development impact fees
  • Assist the governmental entity in adopting land use assumptions
  • File periodic reports, at least annually, with respect to the capital improvements plan and report to the governmental entity with any perceived inequities in implementing the plan or imposing the development impact fees
  • Monitor and evaluate implementation of the capital improvements plan
  • Review the capital improvements plan and proposed amendments and file written comments
  • Review improvement reimbursement applications for approval

Letters of interest, with qualifications and contact information, should be emailed to, faxed to 736-2641, or mailed it to P.O. Box 1907, Twin Falls, Idaho 83303.

Source: City of Twin Falls