fire

Idaho State Fire Marshal Issues Warning on Lithium Batteries
BOISE, Idaho (KLIX) The Idaho State Fire Marshal has issued a warning after a fire damaged a building at Boise State University during the weekend. Investigators believe a charging lithium battery caused a fire in the BSU Robotics Lab, according to the preliminary investigation.
Fire Crews Fight Blaze Near Shoshone
UPDATE, 2 p.m.: The Transfer Station Fire, which started Wednesday near Shoshone, has been found to to human-caused, according to the BLM, but investigators are still determining how the blaze started.

Load More Articles