The Six Ways People Will Use Their Tax Refund
It's tax day, which means a lot of you are written or have already written massive checks to the government. For those of you that didn't have to pay, you may have already spent your tax refund.
According to PR Newswire, the average tax refund this year is $2,815. The survey also found what most people are doing with their tax refund. Here are the top six answers:
1. 33% will spend it on a vacation.
2. 32% will put it into savings.
3. 31% will pay off debt.
4. 2% will put it towards buying a home.
5. 1% will go on a shopping spree.
6. And 1% will buy something for their kids.
What do you plan on spending your return on?