Tips and Tricks For the Fair
The Twin Falls County Fair is an event that we all look forward to every year. There are endless things to see, do and eat. But, the fair can be scary if your child gets lost or and not fun if you waste your time and money. Here are some tips and tricks to maximize your fun at The Twin Falls County Fair.
- If there is a LONG line at the main fair entrance, don’t forget about the side entrance. Nobody is ever there!
- Take water, sunscreen and baby wipes (even if you have older kids)
- Don’t look the game employees in the eye
- The giant pig, totally worth the dollar. The snake lady, NOT worth the dollar
- Take a break at the free stage (this keeps your kids entertained and gives them a break from walking)
- Buy an all ride pass if you plan on being at the fair for more than 3 hours. If you do the math, the unlimited ride pass is 100% worth it!
- Don’t spend $75 on a giant teddy bear. WALK AWAY!
- If you need to use the restroom near the end of an event, DON’T wait until the event is over. Go in the last 5 minutes, nobody is ever using the bathroom at this time
- Don’t wear sandals in the animal barns
- If you have tickets to an event, your tickets are good for your fair entry too
- If you are going with a large group…continuously count heads so nobody gets lost
- Hold your children’s hands in busy areas