Top 6 Things Found By The TSA Last Year
Everybody seems to hate the TSA. And I mean everybody! I bet that when a TSA worker goes through the line before they fly – they hate the TSA. But, for all the hate they get, they do keep a ton of crazy stuff off the planes.
Here are the top 6 things the TSA found last year in carry on bags.
- 1,813 guns in carry on bags last year. That’s an average of 5 a day. And, the majority of the guns were loaded!.
- They found 1 suicide vest with explosives! Fortunately, it was fake and belonged to an explosives training instructor.
- A dozen people had Chinese Stars/Ninja Throwing Stars.
- They also found someone carrying human skull fragments inside of clay pots. Apparently the person had bought the pots and didn’t know what was inside.
- They found knives hidden in all sorts of crazy places – socks, a pen, a cane, a pillow, a knee brace and a laptop battery compartment.
- They even busted a guy carrying a mace. Not mace spray, but an actual medieval weapon with a spiked metal ball on a chain attached to a wood club. I bet that guys was sad when they took it!