Twin Falls gives Names of People Wanting to Jump Canyon
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX)-The City of Twin Falls announced the names of people that have interest in jumping the Snake River Canyon.
- Omega Point Productions - Scott Record
- Adrenaline Nation - Scott Smith
- REO Development Group - Miles Dasher
- Beckley Media LLC - Ed Beckley
- Ping Pong Productions - Brad Kuhlman
- ABC News - Samantha Chapman
- Michael “Mad Mike” Hughes
Ed Beckley has already won a lease from the state of Idaho to use land to the north of the original Evel Knievel jump site. Beckley and his company has already paid nearly a million dollars.
The City will hold a public forum beginning at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at Vera C. O' Leary Middle School auditorium where applicants will be given the opportunity to make a 15-minute presentation to the Twin Falls City Council regarding their proposals to jump the canyon. Applicants will also be asked to stand for questions after their presentations.