Twin Falls Parks and Recreation Department Announces Fall Registration for Community Basketball, Soccer and Football
The City of Twin Falls Parks and Recreation Department has announced registration deadlines for fall sports, and is encouraging the community to stay active by joining one of the many local programs.
For more information about programs and activities offered by the City of Twin Falls Parks and Recreation Department, see the Summer Activity Guide on the City of Twin Falls website at www.tfid.org or go to http://bit.ly/2013summeractivityguide
Registration deadlines for fall sports are as follows:
- Fall Youth Soccer—July 1 through July 29. Late registration after July 29.
- ‘Sporties for Shorties’—camp starts on Saturday, July 27. Cost is $35 per person.
- Fall Co-ed Adult One Pitch League—rosters and fees are due August 16. The fee is $310 per team.
- Adult Flag Football—fees and rosters are due July 26. The fee is $510 per team.
- British Soccer—July 29 through Aug. 2. Information about prices is available in the Summer Activity Guide.
- Youth Fall Basketball sign-ups—Aug. 26 through Sept. 23. Late registration after Sept. 23.