Visit the Townsquare Media door at Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street for a bonus code worth 5,000 points!
Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street is in a brand new location this year: join us at the Twin Cinema 12 parking lot (corner of Kimberly Road and Eastland Drive) from 3:30pm to 6:00pm for the safe and fun way to take your kids trick or treating. Admission is free!
Dress up the kids and enjoy a safe and fun environment once again this Halloween for Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street!
Join us from 3:30pm to 6pm on October 31st at the Twin Cinema 12 for safe and fun trick or treating. Take your little ghosts and goblins door to door in RVs provided by Bish’s RV and manned by local businesses.
Admission is free! Please bring a nonperishable food item as a donation to the South Central Community Action Partnership to help families struggling to put food on the table. SCCAP will collect all canned food at the gate.
If you’re interested in participating in Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street, call Susan @ 208-737-6016 and reserve your space today!
Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street is sponsored by:
- Smiles for Kids
- Valley View Vet Clinic
- Jamba Juice
- Olsen Chiropractic
- Kiwi’s Fish and Chips
- 1,000 Springs Resort
- Braces R Us
- Jump Time Idaho
- Pacific Steel and Recycling
- Snake Harley Davidson
- Addison Car Care
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council
- Snake River Council-Boy Scouts of America
- Runway Fashion Exchange
- Blue Lakes Inn
- Interstate Amusement
- Toy Town
- Bish’s RV
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Copy of ‘The Art of Breaking Down’ from Twin Falls’ own NickNervous
- Win a Pack of Five Idaho Lottery Scratch Tickets
- Win $100 With Wendell Tire Factory [Easy $100]
- Vote for the Top 10 Holiday Pet Photo Finalists
- Is Your Company Christmas Party Fun or a Pain?
- BSU Bowl Bash at The Pocket Bonus Code [12-31-14]