Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street is today from 3:30 to 6pm in the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot. Bring your family to trick or treat the fun, safe, and free way! Make sure to stop by the Townsquare Media RV for treats and a special Halloween bonus code worth 5,000 points!
Take your kids trick or treating October 31st at Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street! Join us from 3:30pm to 6pm at the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot for the safe, fun, and easy way to take your little ghosts and goblins Trick or Treating for Halloween! Admission is free. We do ask that you bring one canned food item per person that will be donated to South Central Community Action Partnership to help families in need right here in the Magic Valley.
Here’s how Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street works:
- Bish’s RV provides the RVs.
- We arrange them in a big circle in the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot.
- Local business decorate and sponsor each RV.
- Your child can Trick or Treat the safe and fun way for free!
- Bring a can of food for South Central Community Action Agency
Trick or Treat on Bish’s Street is free! We’ll see you this Halloween, October 31st, at the K-Mart/Grocery Outlet parking lot on Addison in Twin Falls.
- Pacific Steel & Recycling
- Valley View Veterinary Clinic
- Kiwis Fish N Chips & Meat Pies
- Children’s Dentistry
- Kiwi Loco
- Smiles for Kids
- Classics Guided Fitness
- Braces R Us
- Dairy Queen
- Robert Stuart Jr. High Cheerleaders (sponsored by Dairy Queen)
- Chester’s Snake Harley Davidson
- Sonic Drive In’s
- Once Upon A Time
- South Central Community Action Agency
- Windsors Greenhouses And Nurseries
- Tony’s 2T Auto
- Wright Physical Therapy
- Walker Center
- Boy Scouts of America Snake River Council
- Modern Woodmen of America
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council
- Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Department
- Bish’s RV