When is the 2013 Perrine Bridge Festival?
Don’t miss this fun event on Saturday, September 7, 2013:
The Perrine Bridge Festival started in 2005 as a way to raise awareness and money for children in the Magic Valley who have special needs.
Here’s a break down of the events on Saturday, September 7, 2013:
- 7 AM: Registration for athletic events –Centennial Park
- 7:30 AM: Start of athletic events
- 11:00 AM: Obstacle Course for Kids registration – Centennial Park
- 11:30 AM: Obstacle Course starts
- Noon: Opening Ceremony
- Noon – 4 PM: Fun Events for Kids and Adults (more to come)
- 4 PM: Event closes
The 10k Run this year has been cancelled due to construction at Auger Falls. However, there are many other opportunities to get out there and move for a great cause, like….
Also, runners are encouraged to register early so they can get a head count as early as possible to ensure everyone has the supplies they need to succeed.
While you’re there check out the art exhibits, vendors, food, local entertainment and tons of activities for all ages. Of course you can expect base jumpers showing off their skills all day long!