When is the Idaho Regatta?
Three days of the fastest Inboard Circle Boat Racing in the United States.
It's called the Idaho Regatta and it happens at the end of June every year on the beautiful Snake River in Burley, Idaho. Here's everything you need to know to enjoy yourself!
Thursday June 20:
- 6PM-10PM Show & Shine at Morey’s Steakhouse 219 E 3rd Burley, ID 83318.
- Pre-Registration 6-8:30PM
Friday June 21:
- 8:30AM Meet & Greet at Smith’s Food & Drug 937 E. Main St. Burley, ID 83318
- Boat Parade starts at 9AM
- 11AM-2:30PM Testing/Tuning at the race site.
- Pre-Registration 8AM-2:30PM
- 3PM Qualifying Heats #1- 1 Liters & #2 - 2.5 Liters
- Final Heat #3 - 1 Liters & #4 – 2.5 Liters
- 5PM: Flatbottom Grand Prix Shootout
- 6-10PM: Friday Night Fish Fry hosted by the City of Rupert. Fish Fry, Pizza & Beer Garden for lots of food & entertainment fun. Proceeds benefit the Historic Wilson Theater Restoration project.
- Racers encouraged & invited to show off their boats for a chance to win prizes totaling $1,000.
Saturday June 22 & Sunday June 23:
- 11AM Qualifying heats
- Noon National Anthem
- 12:05-6PM Heat races and Finals
- Saturday Night after race party at Morey’s Steakhouse 219 E 3rd Burley, ID 83318
- Awards Banquet on Sunday after the conclusion of racing at Morey’s Steakhouse 219 E 3rd Burley, ID 83318. An all you can eat BBQ dinner will be served for $10 per person. The public is encouraged to attend.