Who Is The Worst Driver You Know?
A new survey from insure.com asked people to name the WORST DRIVER in their life. And the number one pick was: your spouse.
- 36% of people say their spouse is the worst driver in their life.
- 22% picked a friend
- 16% say their mother
- 9% say their father
- 5% say their teenage son
- 4% say their teenage daughter
Here are the 10 most common things they do that make them such bad drivers.
1. Following other people too closely, 14%.
2. Driving too fast, 13%
3. Driving too slowly, 10%
4. Cutting people off, 8%
5. Talking on the phone, 7%
6. Merging too slowly onto a highway, 6%
7. Getting lost, 6%
8. Taking inconvenient or long routes, 6%
9. Messing around with the radio, 6%. Don’t touch that dial!
10. Failing to stay in their lane, 6%
So naturally, it’s up to YOU to fix things . . . by being a backseat driver backseat driver! Here are the top five ways we react to bad driving.
1. Commenting on their bad driving, 42%
2. Silently getting angry, 20%
3. Clutching the door handle or dashboard, 16%
4. Yelling, 11%
5. Making faces or noises, 9%