Pocatello Father Has E-Cigarette Blow Up In Mouth, Loses 7 Teeth (GRAPHIC CONTENT)
I will state straight up that I don't share this as any kind of anti-vaping propaganda. But, what happened to one Pocatello father is something that might just scare the you-know-what out of you if you use e-cigarettes.
The New York Post was one of several media outlets to document what happened. Andrew Hall, of Pocatello, had his e-cig explode while in his mouth and knocked out 7 teeth. The explosion was so violent that it left metal and plastic embedded in him. It even destroyed part of his sink. Yikes.
As I always advise, don't take my (or anyone else's) word for stuff. Do your own research and get educated about things you do, whether that's vaping or whatever. A good place to start would be FEMA's US Fire Administration article on the dangers some users can face in a worst-case scenario.
On the positive side, check out the arguments of vaping over traditional smoking, too.