What Does Your Family Fight Over the Most?
Have you ever wondered how often you argue with your family and what you argue the most about? Daily News did a study to answer those questions.
We would all like to think that our homes are free of arguments but in a marriage you are bound to disagree from time to time. And it you are raising children they are bound to disagree with your rules.
The average family has 300 fights every year over stupid little things. Here are the top 10 things we fight about:
- Kids refusing to put down gadgets and talk.
- The TV being too loud.
- People not being ready to go on time.
- Leaving too many lights on.
- Slamming doors.
- Who started a fight, or whose fault it was.
- Kids not wanting what you cooked for dinner.
- Dishes left in your kids' rooms.
- Yelling indoors.
- Kids jumping on the furniture.
What do you and your family fight about the most?