Enjoy The Buhl Street Fair Fall Festival This Friday
Down the historic Thousand Springs Scenic Byway is Buhl, a town of nearly 4,000 residents and the ‘Trout Capital of the World.’ The city has seen amazing growth in the past year, and boasts strong community support and ties. Several Buhl businesses have banded together for a huge Street Fair Fall Festival featuring open houses, live music, demonstrations, samples and more this Friday, October 28th.
The Buhl Street Fair Fall Festival is open for business tomorrow only from 11a to 8p and is brought to you by:
- From Seed To Store – featuring Tomes famous Apple Cider Donuts.
- Buhl Winkle – find gifts for everyone at Buhl Winkle.
- Flores Electronics – your one-stop-shop for all things electronics.
- Country Flowers – floral arrangements for all occasions.
- Sagewood Salon & Photography – be your own kind of beautiful.
- The Body Works – next to Hair Adventure is Buhl’s 24 hour access gym and tanning facility.
- Jones Hardware – What a Hardware Store Should Be.
- That One Place – See them for drink specials during the Fair.
- L L Langdon’s – It’s Big Enough for Me.
- The Furniture Room – offering the best prices on furniture in the Magic Valley.
Join the fun at the Buhl Street Fair Fall Festival, Friday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. in downtown Buhl!