- ●10 CSI Students Barred From Graduating Due to Accreditation
- ●State Gets Access to Public Fishing Spot Across Private Land
- ●Broken Pipe Closes Magic Valley School District
- ●Wanted Jerome Man Leads Police on Multi-Jurisdiction Chase
- ●Jerome Woman Turns Herself in After Hearing Police Reports
- ●Hagerman Prepares for 2nd Annual Bird Festival This Weekend
- ●Nevada Lawmaker to Support Oregon Occupiers
- ●Idaho House Panel Introduces Girl Scout Sales Tax Bill
- ●Cleanup Plan Approved for Asbestos-Contaminated Montana Town
- ●You Have To See The Note A Yellowstone Visitor Left
- ●Researchers Work to Improve Microgrid at Idaho Falls Lab
- ●Studies Examine Habitat Restoration for Salmon, Steelhead
See this? It's a picture of a check, written to me for the sum of $38.08. It's certainly not a life changing amount of cash but it's money that I didn't know existed... and it's mine.
Most Southern Idaho students would argue that their school has the best mascot, and why wouldn't they? Students should be proud of their school!
Valentine's Day can be great if you're in a happy marriage and/or relationship. But, if you're not, you probably dread the day. Good news! If you live in Twin Falls, there are some really fun things you can do on Valentine's Day even if you hate the day itself.
A man with a limited budget is a dangerous thing when it comes to home repair. That's especially true when that man has virtually no handyman skills whatsoever. That man is me. I will confess now to these home repair fails that I had no business attempting.
The Denver defense had seven sacks and forced four turnovers, and the Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers, 24-10, in Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, Calif. on Sunday night.
Instead of sitting through 7 hours of Super Bowl pregame, my family decided to do some good ole Idaho sightseeing. That's one of the benefits of living in Twin Falls. You're never far from fun things to do or great places to see. What you see here is the result of that trip.
MIAMI (AP) — Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, has died in South Florida. He was 85.