- ●Savanna Smiles or Lemonades: Girl Scout Cookies Made by Different Bakers
- ●“Go Blue” On Tuesday, February 16 To Support Magic Valley Law Enforcement
- ●PM School Helps Magic Valley High Students Earn their Way Back to Class
- ●Didn’t Make Enough to File a Tax Return? Don’t Forget the Grocery Credit
- ●Twin Falls McDonald’s on Blue Lakes will Close Tuesday (3/16)
- ●Minico Fined for Student Chant During Game
- ●Idaho Power’s Regulatory Affairs Vice President to Retire
- ●2 Men Accused of Ramming Patrol Car with Vehicle
- ●Train Derailment Spills 2,800 Tons of Soda Ash in Idaho
- ●Bill would Give ‘Explicit’ OK for Idaho Schools to use Bible
- ●Utah Governor: Oregon Occupiers Had Wrong Approach
- ●Last Hours of Oregon Armed Standoff Play Out Online for Listeners
This isn't something I love to talk about. I tend to be the least romantic person on earth , but it's Valentines weekend so lets talk about love!
Here are five phrases that are uttered frequently around the Twin Falls area that might cause panic if they were said anywhere else.
Tax time can be fun if you're getting a sweet return back. On the other hand, if you have to pay Uncle Sam, probably not your favorite time of year. The good news is that Idaho ranks as one of the best states for taxpayers. Hurrah for us!
In a major statement against the current political establishment, businessman Donald Trump and Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont have won the first primaries of the 2016 election season.
CHICAGO (AP) — New research says guns, drugs and cars contribute substantially to the life-expectancy gap between the United States and other developed nations.
See this? It's a picture of a check, written to me for the sum of $38.08. It's certainly not a life changing amount of cash but it's money that I didn't know existed... and it's mine.