- ●Twin Falls Police Need Help Catching These Robbers
- ●This Twin Falls Church Named One Of The 3 Most Beautiful In Idaho
- ●Police Search for Woman Charged with Manslaughter
- ●Have You Been Fooled by McAlister’s Drive-Thru in Twin Falls? [PHOTOS]
- ●Emergency Elk Feeding Begun in Wood River Valley
- ●ITD: Westbound Juniper Rest Area Partially Closed Due to Vandalism
- ●A.G. Reaches Joint $470 Million Settlement on Mortgage Abuses
- ●Lewiston Wants to Buy Back Empty Burial Plots
- ●Proposal would Shift ISP Funds to Idaho Roads, Bridges
- ●Check Out This Rare Weather Phenomena That Just Happened in Idaho
- ●Have You Heard Of The Weird Anti-Gravity Hill In Idaho? (VIDEO)
- ●Idaho House Clears Tax Cut Plan
MIAMI (AP) — Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, has died in South Florida. He was 85.
We all know that double dipping is a major party foul. But we never thought it could kill you!?
According to Gizmodo, a study at Tulane University in New Orleans analyzed flu data from the past 35 years, and found an interesting connection to the Super Bowl.
We realize that there are some real negative things that have been in the news lately about Twin Falls and the Magic Valley region. But, guess what? We're super happy people. In fact, we're so freaking happy about living in Twin Falls we have to tie our legs to the ground to keep from flying off into space. That's why we feel compelled to share 5 reasons why we are super happy in Twin Falls.
Football fans in Twin Falls are excited because Super Bowl is this Sunday!! Super Bowl 50 is the biggest celebration the NFL has seen. The bay area is thrilled to be hosting the big game. The arena is centered in Justin Herman Plaza, on the Embarcadero at the foot of San Francisco’s famed Market Street.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Advisers to the U.S. government say in a new report that it's ethical to test a new pregnancy procedure — creating babies from the DNA of three people — in hopes of preventing the passing along of devastating genetic diseases...
The past few days in Twin Falls have been another bitter reminder of just how awful rape is. I can't state this clearly enough. I don't want to imply any guilt or innocence to the accuser or the accused. I don't know either party, but regardless of who's telling the truth, this is a profound tragedy.
Twin Falls had seen a lot of snow, freezing rain, ice, more snow and cold temps. This winters weather has left us with more pot holes than we've ever seen before...
In the middle of a hectic week, what do you do to relax? It's not a problem for us in radio. We sit in a room and talk to ourselves for a living. But, if you are feeling a bit tense, might I recommend soaking in this 1 minute and 12 second time lapse of Idaho skies? I could personally do without the pan flute they chose for this video, but that's just me.
Here are five closed Twin Falls businesses we’d love to see reopen.