Contact Us

Rupert Man Recovering After Christmas Light Mishap

A 66-year-old Rupert man who suffered an electric shock while hanging Christmas lights at the Idaho Youth Ranch is recovering at a Utah hospital. Ranch staff tell The Times-News that Terry Ralph Short came through surgery well and was in stable condition Monday at the University of Utah’s Burn Center in Salt Lake City. The Minidoka County sheriff’s office says Short was knocked unconscious when a gust of wind pushed a string of Christmas lights he was holding into a nearby power line. An Idaho Power Co. representative told deputies the line carried 20,000 volts.

Best of News Radio 1310

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newsradio1310.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Loyal Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Loyal Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.