What is the Worst April Fools Joke?
The KEZJ Radio Ranch has seen a lot of April Fool’s pranks over the years. I’ve almost called in sick on April Fool’s Day because I live in fear each year!
What is the worst April Fools joke you have played on someone or someone has played on you? I think the worst April Fool’s joke I have seen is saran wrap over the toilet seat! What a mess!
Here’s list of easy April Fool’s jokes to amuse yourself and torment your friends, family, and co-workers:
- Tape a piece of paper to the bottom of your co-worker’s mouse. It blocks the laser on the bottom and the mouse won’t work.
- Go into the fridge and turn all the soda tabs 180 degrees. People won’t notice at first, and they won’t be able to open them.
- Buy bags of Skittles, M&M’s, and Reese’s Pieces. Then mix all three into one candy dish. People will hate you.
- Pop the keys off someone’s keyboard and put them back in the wrong spots.
- Print out a sign and put it over the office copier that says, “The copy repairman came and installed voice activation. Instead of hitting ‘copy,’ you have to say the number of copies you want in a loud and clear voice.”
Happy April Fool’s Day! Be careful out there.