When is 2013 Magic Valley Dairy Days In Wendell?
What happens when you take Western Days, move it to Wendell, get the Chamber and the entire community on board? You get Magic Valley Dairy Days 2013!
Dairy Days is three big days of community, concerts, carnival rides, food, car shows and enough free dairy to make you say “Moo!”
Every year, the Wendell Chamber sponsors Magic Valley Dairy Days. Make plans to attend with your family. I promise, you won’t regret it.
Here’s the complete list of events:
Thursday, June 13th
- 6 pm – 10 pm Carnival – Discount Night – $ 1.00 (bring the kids)
- 6:30 – 10 p.m. Gary and Cindy Braun at the Wendell City Park Band Shell
Friday, June 14th
- Venders, food and fun at the park
- 6:30 – 10pm – Moon Pie Band (Rock N Roll)
Saturday, June 15th
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am – Community Breakfast at City Park, Sponsored by American Legion/VFW/Womens Auxilary – Wendell
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am – Magic Valley Show & Shine Car Show (Soccer Field)
- 8:00 am – 10:00 Parade Registration
- 10:00 am – 10:00 pm – Vendors in the Park
- 10:30 am MAGIC VALLEY DAIRY DAYS PARADE
- Free milk products giveaway at the park following the parade!
- 1:10 pm Bill & Renee Parton – Original harmonies.
- 1:45 pm Elizabeth Brown & Mini Flag Corp
- 2:00 p.m. – Parade Winners Announcement
- 2:10pm – Magic Valley Square Dancers
- 3:00 p.m. – Cow Patty Bingo – FFA (on Main at NE end of City Park)
- 3:00 pm – Wayne Nelson – Country Music and Humor
- 3:30 p.m. – Portuquise Dancers
- 4:10 p.m. – Don and Linda Friel – Classic Country & Gospel
- 5 p.m. – Cow Decorating Winners Announced
- 5:10 pm – Wayne Nelson – Country Music and Humor
- 6:15pm – Saddle Strings Band, with Cowboy poets
Get more information about Dairy Days at the Wendell Chamber of Commerce website.