TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX) The City of Twin Falls Parks and Recreations Department is looking for people to fill a vacancy on the commission.

According to the city, there is one opening on the Parks and Recreation Commission that needs filling. If you have any interest in city trails, bike paths, city recreation, sports, and parks, you can pick up an application.

The commission meets once a month to help advise the Twin Falls City Council on park and golf course related issues, recreation programming, along with serving as the City's Tree Commission. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month.

Contact the City of Twin Falls Parks and Recreation Department at 208-736-2266. To apply, hit this LINK or send a letter of interest to: 136 Maxwell Ave., Twin Falls, ID 83301.