Marine Died by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
MERIDIAN -- Police say an Idaho Marine who was on short-term leave from the military has died. Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says the 18-year-old died in a Meridian apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty heating equipment
Idaho Marine Dies In Afghanistan
An Idaho Marine has been killed during combat operations in Afghanistan. Officials say 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Kenneth Cochran of Wilder and 22-year-old Cpl. Jon-Luke Bateman from Tulsa, Oklahoma died Sunday in the Helmand province during combat operations.