Meet the Six Players From Boise Who Made it on Jeopardy!
Jeopardy! The game show is so much fun, where the answers are given and the contestants supply the question, hosted currently by Alex Trebek.
While I will admit I can normally only answer a few questions correctly throughout the entire game, it is still so much fun to play along at home. Although I had no idea until recently that there have been 6 players from Boise that have been contestants on Jeopardy! Did you know Jeopardy! has their own huge archive website?
Here is information on all of them.
- Lisa McClain, a history professor and Director of Gender Studies - Season 23 1-time Champion who won $22,500.
- Emily Ochoa, an English teacher in France - Season 24 player, ended up in 3rd place winning $1,000.
- Kevin Brown, a senior at Louisiana State University, 2016 College Championship quarter-finalist, won $5,000.
- Niki Peters, a sophomore at the University of California, Berkeley - 2015 College Championship 1st runner-up, won $50,000.
- AJ Freeman, a customer solutions advisor - Season 34 player, ended up in 3rd place winning $1,000.
- J.B. Evans, an attorney - appeared on the game show earlier this year on Thursday, January 31st, 2019, won $1,000 for taking 3rd place.
It's pretty cool to see Boise represented so well on a television show that takes a lot of intelligence to get on the stage.