Seven Foods, and How Far You’d Have to Walk to Burn Them Off
I hate to talk about how to lose weight this time of the year. This is the time of year for turkey, gravy, rolls and more gravy....right?I don't want to talk about a "diet" until January 1st.
In case you are trying to lose weight around during the holidays here are seven foods and how long you would need to walk to burn them off according to thrillist :
1. A can of Coke has 140 calories. So you'd have to walk 1.6 miles to burn it off.
2. A Snickers bar has 215 calories . . . 2.4 miles.
3. A Beef Chalupa Supreme from Taco Bell is 360 calories . . . you'd have to walk just over 4 miles.
4. A Grande Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks, 410 calories . . . 4.6 miles.
5. A Big Mac has 540 calories . . . so that's 6.1 miles. Compared to 7.3 miles for a Whopper, which is 650 calories . . . or 12.5 miles for a Hot 'N Juicy Triple cheeseburger from Wendy's, which is 1,110 calories.
6. A Chipotle burrito with chicken, 1,050 calories . . . 11.8 miles.
7. A Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse, 1,954 calories. You'd have to walk just under 22 miles to burn it off . . . about four miles short of a marathon.