5 Facts About Mosquitoes And How You Can Prevent Them In Twin Falls
Not many people like mosquitoes. Actually - nobody likes mosquitoes! So I'll be a good neighbor and eliminate the breeding grounds in my yard and you be a good neighbor and do the same. Here are 5 facts about mosquitoes and how you can prevent them.
- A gallon of water can produce 10,000 mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes hatch in about 5 days.
- If you have standing water in your yard - you could be inadvertently breeding mosquitoes!
- Local tests have found West Nile in mosquitoes.
- Twin Falls Pest Abatement District needs your help to make sure they control as many mosquitoes as possible.
Here is how you can help.
If you have standing water in your yard - dump it out. If there are already mosquito babies in the water - dump it out (they will die). If you see water not in your yard contact the Twin Falls Pest Abatement District to come out and and fix the problem.