CALDWELL, Idaho (AP) — Officials in Caldwell say three painters were injured after a cigarette sparked an explosion and fire in their van. Fire Battalion Chief Brad Carico says the three had left a job site just before 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Idaho State Police troopers say 30-year-old Roman Gonzalez lighted a cigarette and accidentally dropped it on the floor, where it mixed with paint and chemical fumes, causing a fireball in the van. Gonzalez and 50-year-old Ramon Gonzales jumped out of the van before it crashed into a fence. Another passenger, 58-year-old Jose Gonzalez, was not able to get out of the van before the crash. The driver and one passenger were airlifted to a Salt Lake City burn unit with severe burns. The third was being treated for minor burns at a Caldwell hospital.