Fire officials say the wife of an Idaho lawmaker was injured when a room that they had converted into a gun safe exploded.   Amy Wood, the wife of state Rep. Fred Wood, was taken by air ambulance to a Utah hospital with second-degree burns on her face and hands after the explosion around 8 p.m. Saturday.    Fred Wood, R-Burley, told the Times-News that he was not injured in the blast.  Burley Assistant Fire Chief Rod Behr told Idaho’s News Channel Seven that the explosion occurred in Wood's gun room -- an isolated area built in his basement. His wife Amy was outside on the patio -- which is directly over the gun room -- when the room exploded. The blast apparently caused the slab to collapse into the room below.  At last report  Amy Woods is listed in good condition.  Behr says the explosion does not appear to be suspicious, and advises people to keep their cleaning supplies away from their guns and ammunition.