Idaho Man Bitten By Rattlesnake At Wal-Mart Store
Mica Craig was shopping in the outdoor garden department of a Wal-Mart in Lewiston when he thought
he saw a stick lying in the aisle. He reached down to pick it up, and discovered his mistake when the stick - which was actually a rattlesnake - latched onto his hand.The 47-year-old Clarkston, Wash., man says he started screaming and managed to shake the snake loose at his feet before stomping it
to death. A bystander drove Craig to a local emergency room. Craig says he was treated with six bags of anti-venom and has been told that his hand may be permanently disfigured. He was bitten on Saturday and said doctors expect him to remain hospitalized until Tuesday.