BURLEY, Idaho (KLIX)-An overloaded electrical circuit sparked a fire at an apartment in Burley late Sunday night.

According to the Burley Fire Department, crews with four engines responded at around 9:42 p.m. to a house on 123 West 21st Street with an upper level bedroom on fire. Officials say it took about ten minutes to put the flames out, everyone that was in the home had been able to get out safely. A basement apartment was impacted, but was not damaged by the blaze.

Cassia County Medics and the sheriff's office also responded to the fire. The people displaced are being helped by the Burley Firefighters Burnout Fund and the American Red Cross.

More From News Radio 1310 KLIX