A Twin Falls Eatery Served Me A Steel Wire; Would You Go Back?
For the past few weeks, we've considered returning to a Twin Falls restaurant after having one of the worst experiences ever dining out. I understand that people are human, but when a foreign object that can do damage to the body finds its way into a meal, it might be asking for trouble by considering a return.
If you're wondering if the intention of this story is to expose or trash a Twin Falls restaurant, let me assure you, it's not. I'm not even going to mention the name of the establishment we dined at, but I will say, paying close attention to your food when eating out anywhere is always a good idea.
It's been a couple of years since I bit into a long, stringy piece of wire while dining out. The object found its way into my mouth wrapped in a burrito. I pulled it from my teeth, took a close look at it, and identified it as a piece of cleaning brush that likely broke off and remained in the area our meals were prepped.
I alerted management to the issue, and they handled it very professionally. It's also very ironic this even happened to me in a way, because anytime I see someone using one of those steel brushes to clean their grill, I usually point out the dangers and recommend a wooden grill scraper. People are often taken to the hospital after swallowing these wire bristles. They can pose major health problems if they get stuck in a person's throat or intestines.
If you were in my position, would you go back?