JEROME, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) — Firefighters from the Jerome Rural Fire Department worked to extinguish a blaze that at first started in a motor home Monday morning.

Fire Chief Joe Robinette said by the time the crews arrived the motor home had been destroyed and also burned a lawnmower and a four wheeler. The flames also melted the vinyl siding of a nearby home before crews were able to gain control of the fire.

Crews were called at around 9 a.m. to 750 East and 225 North. The cause of the fire has yet to be determined. Chief Robinette said that the motorhome was plugged in to electricity when the fire broke out but no one was living inside. The only damage to the home was the melted siding, Robinette said.

More From News Radio 1310 KLIX