GOODING, Idaho (KLIX)-A house fire in Gooding sent one person to the hospital with burns and displaced the family living there Wednesday. According to the Gooding Fire District, fire crews responded early Wednesday morning to find the house engulfed by flames. People were still inside however, everyone was able to make it out. The one person was taken to a local hospital with burns. A family of five had been living in the house, two adults and three children. The house is a total loss along with all of the family's belongings. The Gooding Fire Department, Wendell Fire Department, Hagerman Fire Department, and Shoshone Fire Department all responded while Gooding Police and Gooding County Emergency Medical Services assisted. The family is in need of help, the Gooding Fire District said people can call 208-539-9633 to assist.

News Radio 1310 KLIX logo
Get our free mobile app

Beware of These 50 Jobs That Might Vanish in the Next 50 Years

See How School Cafeteria Meals Have Changed Over the Past 100 Years

Using government and news reports, Stacker has traced the history of cafeteria meals from their inception to the present day, with data from news and government reports. Read on to see how various legal acts, food trends, and budget cuts have changed what kids are getting on their trays.

More From News Radio 1310 KLIX