TWIN FALLS, Idaho – Twin Falls County currently is accepting applications to fill three vacancies on its Noxious Weed Board.

Interested persons must have been a county resident for a minimum of two years, have a strong commitment to the community, and currently live in one of the following places:

  • Seat 1: Murtaugh area, 3800 East to the Cassia County line and the Snake River to 2900 North
  • Seat 2: Cottonwood Creek area, 3000 North between 2700 and the county line
  • Seat 3: Lower West End area, east of Salmon Falls Creek and South of 3000 North to the county line
Global - Standalone Images
Getty Images

Applications are on the county’s website, and you should submit a resume with the application. Deadline to apply is Feb. 3

Source: Twin Falls County


More From News Radio 1310 KLIX