Family Displaced by Small Fire at Twin Falls Home
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) A Twin Falls family is displaced after a fire at their home on Thursday. The fire was near the intersection of Kingsgate and Buckingham Drives.
The Twin Falls Fire Department believes it was started in the exhaust vent in one of the bathrooms. Three people live in the house and will be displaced at least for a few days. The Fire Departments says the Red Cross is helping find a place for them to stay. Firefighters were able to get four dogs out of the house. There were two cats in the house, but firefighters have not found them. They believe the cats are okay and there wasn't enough smoke to harm them.